• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF export is RIPOFF

New Here ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

paid $23 for subscription thru Apple Apps tried on two documents neither worked even close

started trying to get a refund and Adobe says contact Apple Ap says it doesn’t meet their requirements for a refund

Adobe knows this so it’s dishonest!!

i have Adobe packages for my photography but will now look elsewhere they must make millions on scams like this!!!!

anyone else have this problem????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Hi there!

We are extremely sorry to hear about your poor experience with the support and service. The reason behind your struggle of cancelling service is, this subscription was purchased for iOS through Apple iTune not directly from Adobe. Any subscription or service which is purchased form resellers, wouldn't/can't be entertained by Adobe, because we do not have your billing details for the purchase.

About your Photography Plan, if required, we can definitely  help you with its billing, because

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We are extremely sorry to hear about your poor experience with the support and service. The reason behind your struggle of cancelling service is, this subscription was purchased for iOS through Apple iTune not directly from Adobe. Any subscription or service which is purchased form resellers, wouldn't/can't be entertained by Adobe, because we do not have your billing details for the purchase.

About your Photography Plan, if required, we can definitely  help you with its billing, because its a direct purchase from Adobe. Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

I know its not that convenient, but you have to contact to Apple support for Export PDF (iTune) subscription cancellation.

Hope this clears the confusion.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have had the same problem for over three years. Adobe finds no record of my email address. Obviously wrong since I am using it to reply to this Adobe Support Community. I have emailed. I have called. I have asked them to check every email address I have used ever. They sure can find my credit card for the last three years or more. They even transferred it at least twice to a new credit card numbers. 

Sorry, I think they are crooks relative to this subscription product. 

Who knows where I can cancel this where they can locate an account ? Really ticks me off. 

I don't want to change credit cards. Inconvenient and should not have to protect against vendors like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources