Highlighted

PDF Export to Excel

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased Adobe PDF Services to export PDF to Excel.  It does not do a very good job on the conversion, sporadically merging the cells on some of the rows.  Is there a fix for this?

Hi Martyh,

So sorry for not being able to reply on timely manner.

If this service doesn't fulfill your requirement, then you may follow the steps suggested in this help document and try cancelling the subscription- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

For follow the below instructions to get help from billing support team via chat-

1- Refer to the link Contact Customer Care

2- Select Account issues

3-  Show me my contact options.

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PDF Export to Excel

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased Adobe PDF Services to export PDF to Excel.  It does not do a very good job on the conversion, sporadically merging the cells on some of the rows.  Is there a fix for this?

Hi Martyh,

If this service doesn't fulfill your requirement, then you may follow the steps suggested in this help document and try cancelling the subscription- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

For follow the below instructions to get help from billing support team via chat-

2- Select Account issues

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 25, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martyh,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Could you confirm how exactly you are converting the documents? Is it online via web browser https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  or using desktop application Adobe Reader DC?

Adobe Export PDF can create high-quality conversions, but the quality of converted document depends on the quality of the PDF file you start with.

Please go through the similar discussion here- I need to convert PDF to Excel, however, columns and tabs make many merged cells and many blank colu...  which may would help you.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The program I'm using is the web browser https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf.  The Accounting software will print the report to an Adobe file, which is what I was using.  I've also tried creating the PDF using Cute PDF and had the same issue with the export.  I tried printing the report, then scanning it to a PDF file and the export was really bad.  Any other options?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried printing the file using Adobe PDF and also was not able to get an excel export that was usable.  I don't feel this product will meet our needs.  How do I go about requesting a refund for this product?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akanchha - I am not happy with this product and want a refund.  Who can I contact for the refund?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 05, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martyh,

2- Select Account issues

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2018 1
Resources