• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF file does not convert

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribed to Export PDF and was able to successfully convert one PDF file on the first day. Now, about  a month later, when I try to convert another PDF file, I am simply shown the new subscription page, as if I wasn't already a subscriber. I double-checked to make sure I have a valid subscription (I do) and that I am signed in (I am). I have been unable to find an answer to this issue in the FAQ. So hopefully someone can help me out. Thanks a lot!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Roberthess,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

Your account information shows that you have got the Export PDF subscription and its still up and running fine. As shared above, that after a month when you tried to convert the files it redirected to the new subscription page. So, you may try couple of steps suggested below, and see if that helps-

1- Using your Adobe ID and password, login to the Document Cloud web interface again through- Adobe Document Cloud and try exporting the PDFs

2- If you are working with Adobe Reader DC desktop app, then Sign Out and Sign In once to sync up with your account.

Open Reader>Help>Sign Out-Sign In

Note: Make sure you have got the Adobe Reader DC not Acrobat DC. Because they both look identical, but Export PDF works only through the Reader DC.

3- Here are the detailed steps about how exactly Export PDF works: Using Adobe Export PDF

Let us know if it still doesn't let you to activate the service.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources