Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF File prints out different colour

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2016 Mar 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I believe it was after the most recent update but for some reason whenever I try to print out a PDF file of just plain black and white text it comes out in pink and takes forever to print. I know it has nothing to do with my printer because I can print other files perfectly fine such as word documents.

I was just curious to see if anyone else has had this issue and if they know how to fix it?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2016 Apr 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tim harper,

Please let us know the dot version of Adobe application and OS installed on your system.

Refer troubleshooting steps provided in this KB doc Troubleshoot PDF printing in Adobe Acrobat and Reader

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem when I print from Acrobat. It just started and prints PINK text. I can print any other file okay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried clearing your system cache and app data ? 

<a href="https://moissanitesco.com">MoissanitesCO</a>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources