• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF File "Save As" a Word doc directly on your Windows PC - not using Cloud

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I save my PDF file as a Word doc directly to my PC?  I do NOT want to use the export function that involves Cloud.

Previously, I was able to save my PDF files as either Excel or Word docs on my hard drive, but I do not understand why using the Cloud is required now for this action.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Hi Brenker,

What you are referring above is achievable, without using the Document Cloud web service. Saving a pdf into other file format is a process of Exporting pdf.

We see that you are entitled to Acrobat DC and Export service. These services works on web as well as using desktop application Acrobat DC and Adobe Reader DC.

1-Using Export PDF you can use free desktop application Adobe Reader DC you can open a pdf into Reader and using Export PDF tool it can be exported to other format. Open PD

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brenker,

What you are referring above is achievable, without using the Document Cloud web service. Saving a pdf into other file format is a process of Exporting pdf.

We see that you are entitled to Acrobat DC and Export service. These services works on web as well as using desktop application Acrobat DC and Adobe Reader DC.

1-Using Export PDF you can use free desktop application Adobe Reader DC you can open a pdf into Reader and using Export PDF tool it can be exported to other format. Open PDF>Export PDF

2- Using Acrobat DC you can follow the same steps, or simply File>Save As>choose the format for saving PDF.

Note: Export PDF service only helps you exporting file to different format. And what you were looking for (File>Save As) is only available with Acrobat DC subscription.

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources