• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF files not opening in program

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

help! when opening file in adobe nothing happens, the program opens but my documents do not come up, tried restarting, everything!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tatjanac24575583

Could you please share the screenshot of the page you get when you try to open a PDF.

Do you get any error message? Is it an issue with a particular PDF?

Please let us know if you open PDF directly by double clicking on it or from the application.

Also confirm the dot version of Adobe application and OS you are using.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2016 Oct 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PDFs constructed from non-Adobe merchandise don't always follow the entire PDF specification, and therefore do no longer open in Reader or Acrobat. similarly, earlier variations of Reader or Acrobat are not as strict as more recent versions of their compliance to PDF standards. So despite the fact that you may open a selected PDF in an older model of the app, you may not be capable of open it inside the modern day model. my name is john I'm a writer.I’m doing write my essay for over 3 years now. It is a simple Word-essay. i think my answers is useful you Well, at least it started out as simple. I have to say that I am very happy that I started it and I am constantly amazed what a powerful tool it is. I remember when I wrote the first entry saying something like

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources