Highlighted

.pdf files wont upload to Adobe Send & Track

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two Adobe Send accounts.  I use the Send & Track function to get notifications when the .pdf files I send are viewed and downloaded.  I have been using this service for several years without any problems however last week I began getting the error message "One or more files could not be uploaded.  Please try again".  I retried the same file several times, when that didn't work I tried different .pdf's that I had sent earlier and which had previously uploaded and sent however I got the same error message.  I signed out and back in, restarted my computer etc. but still I get the same error message every time.  Next I logged into my other Adobe Send account and tried sending the same files through Send & Track.  This time, and in my other account, the files uploaded and sent without problem.  I then logged out of my second account and back in to the former and attempted to send the exact same pdf's on the same computer and browser however I got the exact same a for mentioned error message every time.  The majority of the files I send originated in Excel which I then save as a .pdf to be emailed.  I originally thought that something may be going wrong when .xlsx files are converted to .pdf but the fact that one of my accounts works and the other does not seems to remove that possibility.  Finally I contacted Adobe Support to see if it was a payment issue and its not.

Thank you so much for any help or advice you can offer.

TOPICS
Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

.pdf files wont upload to Adobe Send & Track

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two Adobe Send accounts.  I use the Send & Track function to get notifications when the .pdf files I send are viewed and downloaded.  I have been using this service for several years without any problems however last week I began getting the error message "One or more files could not be uploaded.  Please try again".  I retried the same file several times, when that didn't work I tried different .pdf's that I had sent earlier and which had previously uploaded and sent however I got the same error message.  I signed out and back in, restarted my computer etc. but still I get the same error message every time.  Next I logged into my other Adobe Send account and tried sending the same files through Send & Track.  This time, and in my other account, the files uploaded and sent without problem.  I then logged out of my second account and back in to the former and attempted to send the exact same pdf's on the same computer and browser however I got the exact same a for mentioned error message every time.  The majority of the files I send originated in Excel which I then save as a .pdf to be emailed.  I originally thought that something may be going wrong when .xlsx files are converted to .pdf but the fact that one of my accounts works and the other does not seems to remove that possibility.  Finally I contacted Adobe Support to see if it was a payment issue and its not.

Thank you so much for any help or advice you can offer.

TOPICS
Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 11, 2017 0
AnandSri LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eldonh,

As per the description above, you are not able to upload PDF files using Adobe Send and Track, Is that correct?

The record shows that you have an active subscription of Adobe Send and Track on your Adobe ID used to log in on Adobe forums.

Try to log in  on a different browser on online account https://cloud.acrobat.com/send and check.

You can also use the free desktop version of Reader to use the services of Adobe Send and Track, to download the Reader: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution  Link: https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/

You may also refer to Cannot upload file  Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat-com/kb/cannot-upload-file-acrobat.html

Adobe Send & Track FAQ  Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/faq/adobe-send-faq.html

Hope this helps, and keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2017 1
Resources