• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Fill & Sign

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PDF document that I need to complete, sign and then send off for signature to another person, what is the best way of doing this? Also is there a way of perventing the other person signing from changing the information inputted?

TOPICS
Fill and sign , How to , Send for signature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Hey there,

As per your requirement, to send a document for signature you would required subscription service to do that. 

You can get documents signed by others using the Send for Signature tool, which relies on cloud services provided by Adobe Sign. This service you can get in Acrobat DC, Adobe PDF Pack and Adobe Sign subscription. 

Here are the help articles which describes how to access this service from desktop application Acrobat DC and Document Cloud web

Answer to your further qu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

As per your requirement, to send a document for signature you would required subscription service to do that. 

You can get documents signed by others using the Send for Signature tool, which relies on cloud services provided by Adobe Sign. This service you can get in Acrobat DC, Adobe PDF Pack and Adobe Sign subscription. 

Here are the help articles which describes how to access this service from desktop application Acrobat DC and Document Cloud web

Answer to your further question, when you send the document for signature and setup a signature filed for the end user. You can restrict the document properties to make further changes like, editing, changing content etc.

Click here to know Restrict editing of a document 

Hope this answers your query.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wanna know the most irritating thing Adobe has ever done! insert this page! i have to HIT RETURN about 4 times on about 50 invoice pdfs a day. adobe.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi i need help i have a document that i need to fill and then sign how do i go about that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources