• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF form with a submit button, responses received have submit button still in a "live" state.

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contacted support several times regarding this issue but never get it resolved or contacted back.  For some reason, I feel they don't even understand the problem so hoping can get help on here.  I have an Adobe Form I'm testing (job application).  I fill everything out on the form and it sends the form to my email, as it should because my email address is assigned in the mailto property.   When I get the email, when I open it to view it, it has the "apply now" button still on the copy I received in the email and if you hover over "apply now" (not clicking it) it prompts you to send it again. This behavior shouldn't be happening, how can someone compile received applications with them all wanting to resubmit?  It should be like a finalized copy where no editing can be done.  This even happens when you attempt to open it with Adobe Reader. Actions of submit button:  Mouse enter, submit a form AND submit form selections:  mail to; the complete PDF document; Field selection --all fields.  Thanks in advance for any help that is given, hopefully someone can help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 22Sweeet,

The submit button can be disabled using after sending the PDF form once but in this case there is a restriction you will have to keep a copy if the original PDF form else you won't be able to reuse the PDF from.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Aedesh2789,

A bit confused. So, are you saying that once I get a reply back and I send it again, subsequent replies will be correct? Thanks.

-

Aadesh2789 <forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

Aadesh2789 mentioned you in [Re: PDF form with a submit button, responses received have submit button still in a "live" state.] in Adobe Community.

Participate in the conversation by replying to this email, or to view Aadesh2789's reference to you, visit: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8437740?et=notification.mention#8437740

To stop receiving these messages whenever you are mentioned, go to your preferences and disable notifications for direct social actions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources