• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Pack no where to be found.

Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the yearly subscription for the PDF pack yesterday so i can use it on my Adobe Acrobat Reader DC but i cant find anything on how to install it into the program. Clicking Update did nothing. When i go to do something on Reader it brings up a popup telling me to add the option. Clicking the add button takes me to a web page that lets me do what i wanted online. I didn't purchase the pack to do things online. I purchased it to do things on the Reader program installed on my computer. Where i work internet is not always available.

Did i just waste my money on another useless ONLINE ONLY APP??? If so how do i get a refund??

Because the Adobe web page is useless as well I spent a hour clicking on everything on the CONTACT US page and there isn't any way to actually contact Adobe. Every link to contact you redirects you back to the contact us page that has no links to actually contact you on. Just links to a random number of questions that don't help anyone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Hi Jeremiahg,

There isn't as such add-on to the PDF Pack that would fulfill your requirement(Edit, combine etc). Either its PDF Pack or Acrobat DC, these two are separate services.

What you are looking for, isn't included in existing PDF Pack subscription. Neither it can be accessed through freeware Adobe Reader DC.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you i know how to cancel the subscription by going thru my account. But will i get a refund on the money i spent?

Also i would rather find a solution to the problem before i resort to canceling.

How do i get the PDF pack to work on the installed program i already have??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeremiahg,

Sorry to hear about the poor experience.

Looking at the details shared above, it seems there's some confusion with the package you bought.

Adobe PDF Pack is an online service, which is a part of Adobe Document Cloud PDF services that can be accessed via DC web interface: Adobe Document Cloud

Adobe PDF Pack is a bundle of Adobe Document Cloud services. With it, you can easily create, combine, organize, sign, and send PDF files online. You can also convert PDF files into editable Word or Excel files. Here is a help link for how to do it: Using Document Cloud Web apps and services | Adobe PDF Pack

Few limited features of PDF Pack can be accessed through the free desktop application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

If you are willing to get a desktop service then go for Adobe Acrobat DC subscription. PDF Pack wont fulfill your requirements.

Hope this answers your query.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah when i purchased the package i was under in impression that it was a upgrade package for the acrobat reader DC i already have. it didn't say anywhere on it that it was only for cloud use.

So that mean i need to cancel the subscription i purchased.

So will i get a refund on the money i spent? Or did i inadvertently make a $71 donation to Adobe??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

Question #2: How do I access Adobe PDF Pack?

Answer: Adobe PDF Pack works in your web browser on your computer or mobile device, or free Adobe Acrobat Reader software for your desktop. Many features also work in free Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so last question.

Is there a PDF pack that can be used to upgrade my current version with all the add-ons on it like combine files, edit PDF, fill & sign and such?

Just to clarify. The Adobe Acrobat Reader DC that i have came with my laptop when i purchased it last year. And it does not have any of those add-ons when i click on them on the bar on the right of the screen it tells me to ADD them. Which takes me to the page to purchase a subscription for the PDF pack i purchased and and a subscription for adobe DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeremiahg,

There isn't as such add-on to the PDF Pack that would fulfill your requirement(Edit, combine etc). Either its PDF Pack or Acrobat DC, these two are separate services.

What you are looking for, isn't included in existing PDF Pack subscription. Neither it can be accessed through freeware Adobe Reader DC.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources