• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF to a word document

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to convert a PDF to a word document it say "trouble signing in" but I'm already signed in! Anyone have any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Hi Rachelo,

As I understand from the description above, you are getting "trouble signing in" error while converting a PDF into a Word, Is that correct?

Please try the troubleshooting steps from the following link: Error Message : "An error occurred while signing in"

You may also try to export PDF from the online account, Sign in to your account at https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password and try to convert the PDF.

Let us know with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rachelo,

As I understand from the description above, you are getting "trouble signing in" error while converting a PDF into a Word, Is that correct?

Please try the troubleshooting steps from the following link: Error Message : "An error occurred while signing in"

You may also try to export PDF from the online account, Sign in to your account at https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password and try to convert the PDF.

Let us know with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources