• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF to DocX doesn't copy detail correctly

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried to export a PDF to DocX and it won't copy correctly - i would like a refund

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Hey Antony,

Thanks for trying the additional steps which unfortunately didn't help to get the better result.

You are definitely allowed to  cancel your subscription and the refund should be generated automatically as its still in the time frame.

You must read the Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe 

Following the steps suggested in help document here- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services  please do cancel the service.

Let us know if you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Antonyp,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

As you said that after exporting the pdf to word the data doesn't copy correctly, so I assume you are referring to one specific pdf file for which data doesn't reflect in correct format after converting the pdf to word?

If this is the case, then you may try converting a different pdf to word and see if the result is same? 

To perform the correct steps for conversion, you may refer to the steps suggested below-

1- Export PDF is an online service that you can use online via: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

2- You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Acrobat  Reader DC: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

3- “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered.

4- For detailed description of how to use the Export PDF service, you may refer to-  Using Adobe Export PDF

Also, the quality of converted document depends on the quality of the PDF file you start with. You may read this article for detailed description- Text is garbled in a converted file | Adobe Export PDF

If you are still not satisfied with the service and willing to cancel it then you may refer to the help document here and follow the instruction for cancellation-

Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akanchha,

I’ve tried doing a couple of those things but still having no luck.

I downloaded this application for a specific purpose and unfortunately it doesn’t work for the file I need exported.

As the service doesn’t work I would like to request a refund and I will be canceling the subscription.

Please get back to me with the decision to refund me or not. If you aren’t able to refund me I would ask that the issue is escalated to your management.

Regards, Antony.

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Antony,

Thanks for trying the additional steps which unfortunately didn't help to get the better result.

You are definitely allowed to  cancel your subscription and the refund should be generated automatically as its still in the time frame.

You must read the Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe 

Following the steps suggested in help document here- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services  please do cancel the service.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources