• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF to Word failing to convert - 400 error

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never had an issue converting PDF to Word Files, but now I am getting a 400 error every time I attempt. I've tried on both Safari and Chrome and still have same issue.

See attached screenshot. 

Please advise - URGENT.

Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 7.28.42 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Hi Kellyi,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

The Document Cloud team was aware of the issue and has been working on the resolution. There was an intermittent issue going on with the Document Cloud website while accessing the services. Which has affected few users and impacted their document cloud services (Exporting, Creating and Combing).

This issue has now been rectified and the services are up and running fine.We request you to check back whether it has resolved at your end

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kellyi,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

The Document Cloud team was aware of the issue and has been working on the resolution. There was an intermittent issue going on with the Document Cloud website while accessing the services. Which has affected few users and impacted their document cloud services (Exporting, Creating and Combing).

This issue has now been rectified and the services are up and running fine.We request you to check back whether it has resolved at your end or not.

Please do let us know if you are still experiencing the same problem, and if you have managed to find the solution for this problem then please do share your findings.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting the error 400 message too. Is there something wrong on the Adobe end again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am receiving the same error when trying to convert word. I need to have this pdf converted ASAP. I have tried every troubleshooting option posted in other forums. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cmarguelles we have replied to your original post Error 400.  please let us know the update on that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same error 400 issue.  I cleared cookies and caches to now avail.  I need help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi davidg45682247

Sorry for the delay in response to your message.

Are you still experiencing the same problem? If yes then, did you check with a different web browser, Is it not working either?

Use a different web browser and check with the URL Adobe Document Cloud

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources