• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

People are having problems downloading my file.

New Here ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe PDF Pack or its predecessor Adobe Send for years. In the past month or so I have received an email from almost everyone that they cannot download the file. This has been Chrome, Edge, MS Explorer and Firefox. When I try to download the same file it doesn't show as being downloaded at the bottom of the screen as it usually does (using Chrome). However, when I open Downloads it is usually there, or will be soon. I have a 1GB connection but I don't think most people have that speed. My question is why is there a delay all of a sudden? It used to work very smoothly but now it just doesn't. Any ideas? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2019 Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi GTPro,

We apologize for the delay in response to your issue reported above.

Are you still experiencing the same issue or managed to solve the issue by now? There could be some issue intermittent issue with the services that might impacted your workflow.

In the past month or so I have received an email from almost everyone that they cannot download the file.

When they can not download the file, does it mean they get some error downloading the file or just don't see any icon for download?

Would you mind sharing a sample file to us, we would like to test the same at our end too?

Also, test with a different file if this is a case with a particular file. Use this link https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources