Highlighted

Personalised tracking using Outlook plugin?

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to track and send Invoices and other business critical documents, cool I thought, Adobe Track & Send will add an extra layer of confirmation that these documents have been delivered, as its all too easy for a recipient to prevent an email delivery or read receipt being returned to the sender and therefore deny they ever go it in the first place.

But NO! Tracking is anonymous from the Outlook plug-in and not specific to the email addressee. All T&S appears to do is remove the attachment, upload it to the cloud replacing it with a link and then... well nothing really.

Yes, if you go to the trouble of logging into Adobe, creating a personalised tracking link, re-writing or copy pasting your email etc, it all looks very nice. But no good if you you want access to your address book, conversation threads or just a have a straight forwrad and convenient work flow.

"No overnight delivery charges" the banner ad states, but at least I'd get a signature on receipt!

Disappointing, I won't be upgrading to Pro.

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Personalised tracking using Outlook plugin?

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to track and send Invoices and other business critical documents, cool I thought, Adobe Track & Send will add an extra layer of confirmation that these documents have been delivered, as its all too easy for a recipient to prevent an email delivery or read receipt being returned to the sender and therefore deny they ever go it in the first place.

But NO! Tracking is anonymous from the Outlook plug-in and not specific to the email addressee. All T&S appears to do is remove the attachment, upload it to the cloud replacing it with a link and then... well nothing really.

Yes, if you go to the trouble of logging into Adobe, creating a personalised tracking link, re-writing or copy pasting your email etc, it all looks very nice. But no good if you you want access to your address book, conversation threads or just a have a straight forwrad and convenient work flow.

"No overnight delivery charges" the banner ad states, but at least I'd get a signature on receipt!

Disappointing, I won't be upgrading to Pro.

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 01, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sharky72uk,

You may visit this document and it explain how the service works: Track & Send Downloader IP Address

-Tariq Dar.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2016 0
Resources