• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

please help to insert a page on Acrobat PDF on a fresh page rather than on the tail of the statement

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a lot of individual PDF statemnts that need to be printed on mass scale and starting this year i have a seperate newsletter to be inserted right at the end of the package.

I do know how to insert a page on PDF.But sometimes the inserted page acts as a part of the clients statements.(ie on the back of the clients statements page)I need to ensure this newsletter/insert is seggrated on it own rather than be a part of the clients statments tail page (although its all stapeled together) in other words the insert should stand on it own on a fresh page-on an odd page number to be accurate when printed as its printed on both sides.

is there a way to do this?PLEASE HELP

The PDF clients statements may vary from  3-11 pages depending on the clients business with me.

I need to find a way to insert this general newsletter on a fresh page leaving a blank page at the end of the client statemnet.But i dont want to leave a blank page on all coz there are times that the output comes at a desired level.EG:

if the clients statements are preinted on both sides at ends at page 4 -the 5th page is my general newsletter.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there!

Thanks for explaining it well.

If I understand your requirement correctly, then you are willing to print the additional newsletter (inserted with client's document) on a separate page rather than in a continuation to original document. 

1- While selecting "Print on both side of paper" this would be quite easily achievable with the Even Number of pages. Where your Newsletter would be an odd number and can be printed on fresh page.

2- However, same task would be difficult with the Odd number of document. There isn't seems to be a technique where you could give direct command to printer which would segregate the Newsletter from the original document to print it on fresh page. 

There might be some JavaScript required to get this done.

• I can suggest a workaround, where you can add an additional blank page in the Odd number of document first and then insert the Newsletter. While printing both side, automatically Newsletter would come up on front side of fresh page rather than at the back of the original one. 

E.g- if client's document has total 9 pages, and 10th is your Newsletter. Then adding one additional blank page would change the page number of Newsletter to 11 and thats going to be seperated. 

Hope this workaround would help. Let me know if I didn't get it correctly.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources