• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please, note that I have recently updated the current count number of the credit card until sept. 2019.

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This message is not a discussion. I want that you transfer it to the accountants to avoid to your Company the sending of wrong emails. Thank you. Maurice MANTOUX

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Mauricem,

Looking at the information shared above, it seems that you are referring to some automated email sent to you by Adobe? Or is it something else you are talking about?

Please help us with detailed information to assist you in better manner.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are right. I received from ADOBE several mails to update the credit card to allow future payments, although I already did it on line, on the Adobe website.

So I want somebody to check if the operations are OK or not.

Thank you,

Cordially,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cordially,

Looking at your account information, everything seems up to date now. There might be some delay at the sever end to reflect the updated information.

Those email that you have received were system generated. You shouldn't be receiving any automated email now.

Let us know is there is further assistance is required.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources