Highlighted

Printing

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been unable to print from Adobe since the last upgrade using DC10. Printing from the top icon or printing from the file drop down does not work and it does not go to the spool file. I have to print from Outlook file, right click and Quickprint. The file cannot be open. I am wasting tons of time and paper this way. Help please

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Printing

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been unable to print from Adobe since the last upgrade using DC10. Printing from the top icon or printing from the file drop down does not work and it does not go to the spool file. I have to print from Outlook file, right click and Quickprint. The file cannot be open. I am wasting tons of time and paper this way. Help please

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 03, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

As per your description above, you are not able to print PDFs from the application. Please provide the details asked below to further investigation of the issue:

- Are you using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or the Acrobat Pro DC application?

- Share the application and OS version details. You may use the steps suggested in the following help link to check the application version: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html 

- Did you check if the issue occurs with a particular PDF or with all PDFs?

Try repairing the installation if you are using the application on the Windows machine. Launch the application and go to Help > Repair Installation.

If that doesn't help, remove the application using the cleaner tool (https://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html) and reboot the machine. Then reinstall the application.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0
Resources