Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Privacy sensitive data & free conversion tool

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening,

I hope someone can help ease my mind, strongly preferably from the Adobe team, this due to what it's about.

I've found the Adobe Acrobat tool (in the NL language) to convert a PDF to JPEG by a direct link to this option searching for it on Google. 
The option was available without any log-in, thus I haven't logged in first to use it.
I used the service to convert a document which had privacy sensitive information.
Afterwards, I checked out the terms & conditions and read that it is asked to not use such documents in your system.
I did, so now I am wondering .. is this written because for, for example, support service you are not allowed to view that data (AVG) or is it because I'm at risk with using my document in that tool?
When it's the latter, I really would like my document, if it's actually saved by you temporarily somewhere, removed, as you can imagine I'm sure.

Thanks so much for your reply!

Kind regards,

M. (I can ofcourse share more personal information with you team to verify my identity, which is also mentioned in the document)

TOPICS
Export PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead of posting details on a public forum I would contact Adobe's Data Protection Officer for outside of North America.

See: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/policy.html#questions-concerns

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Try67! 

That link is great!!

I appreciate the sharing of your awareness and advice on that.

It wasn't my thought to publish these publically, my mentioning of that was mainly because I was signing with 'M.'.

I have found out in a question section in the meantime that documents will be removed within a short period of time if you don't sign in or share your file - which I didn't

That is great 🙂

I wíll contact the DP officer to just do a double check on it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources