Highlighted

Problem Converting a PDF to Word with the Export PDF Plan

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an annual, prepaid "Export PDF Plan"; however, when I just now clicked on "Export Document" (several times).the "Convert" will not come up  --- nothing happens when I click on the expand arrow.  Can you please help with this?

Hi Phylliss,

Sorry to hear about the poor experience with the service.

How exactly you have stared the pdf conversion? I believe you are trying the conversion online via web browser:Adobe Document Cloud ? If yes, then you may try the troubleshooting steps suggested below-

• Use a different web browser and try the conversion through Adobe Document Cloud or clear cache and cookies of the same.
  • Try a different file, or probably a smaller one in size.
  • If this doesn't help, then install free desktop application Adobe Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions  and export pdf following the instruction give in help doc: Using Adobe Export PDF
  • Additional: there might be some internet security software blocking the connection. You may turn it off for a while and see if that helps.

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.]

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem Converting a PDF to Word with the Export PDF Plan

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an annual, prepaid "Export PDF Plan"; however, when I just now clicked on "Export Document" (several times).the "Convert" will not come up  --- nothing happens when I click on the expand arrow.  Can you please help with this?

Hi Phylliss,

How exactly you have stared the pdf conversion? I believe you are trying the conversion online via web browser:Adobe Document Cloud ? If yes, then you may try the troubleshooting steps suggested below-

• Use a different web browser and try the conversion through Adobe Document Cloud or clear cache and cookies of the same.
  • If this doesn't help, then install free desktop application Adobe Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions  and export pdf following the instruction give in help doc: Using Adobe Export PDF
  • Additional: there might be some internet security software blocking the connection. You may turn it off for a while and see if that helps.

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.]

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 14, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Phylliss,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2019 1
Resources