• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem converting multi page pdf to jpg files

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to convert multi page pdf to jpg files.  Used to be able to due with online conversion which would easily do and save each converted page within a zip file for downloading to my computer.  However for some reason when I tried it this week, it converts to a single jpeg fle that is corrupted when I try and open it.  Did they chnge the service in some way that no longer convert  a multi page pdf to jpeg files?   

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jaym120,

We have tried to replicate the issue at our end. It converted the PDF to JPEg format within the zip file.

Could you please let us know if you experience this issue with some particular PDF?

Have you tried to convert other PDF tp check if you get the same result?

Can you share the file with which you are experiencing the issue?

If yes, please refer the steps provided here: How to share a document

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the file I’m trying to convert and the resultant file being created. Again, in the past it would convert each page to a separate jpeg file within a zip folder. I have tried using various browsers and even past similar pdf’s that have successfully converted in prior weeks. All to no avail.

See snip of the pages showing what is happening below.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jaym120,

There is no file attached to the latest message you have posted above.

Please check and send the file again. How to share a document

If you experience any issue in sharing the file, let us know.

Also, let us know the browser you use and the exact steps you do to replicate the issue.

Try once to use the service on a different browser and check if you still get the same result.

Let us know what happens.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the files

Shared Files - Acrobat.com

Shared Files - Acrobat.com

Let me know if it works, otherwise I can also do link through One Drive or Dropbox

Also, per you question, I tried to convert utilizing both Internet Explorer and Chroms brwosers

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any luck on this issue?

I Tried again and still not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have tried to replicate the issue at our end with the files shared by you.

I am able to convert the files to JPEG format without any issues.

Just for the testing purpose, could you please try once to export PDF online on your mobile device.

Check if you get the same result.

Did you try to use the service on an alternate browser?

If not, please try to export PDF on an alternate browser.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will attempt on a mobile device ipad

In the meantime can you please send me screen shots showing conversiom of the pdf file that I sent to you so I can see the browser and he resultant zip file was successfully created and a copy of the zip file. I find it hard to believe that many people are having the same problem but you seem to not have a problem. Maybe the issue is that we are outside Adobe via online and you are doing it internal network.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So per your suggestion, I tried converting the pdf online on my i pad, and uploaded the file to the adobe cloud.  Still same issue failure, as it converts to a single jpeg file, not a zip folder, and when I try to open the jpeg file it is corrupted.  So to recap, I have tried converting multiple pdf files to jpeg using the online converter utilizing all 3 major browsers, explorer, edge, and chrome, and safari on my ipad.  I have tried converting pdf files that had been previously  successfully converted but the same problem occurs.  This issue started about two weeks ago, and prior to that I had no problems converting.  Something has changed two weeks ago In your service that is preventing successful conversions.  As far as I can tell it is only a problem converting to jpeg files as the conversion to rtf or doc happens no problem.

This is a real issue and not my imagination or something that I am doing wrong.  It needs to be fixed by Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Duplicate thread:

Please refer the following thread for further discussion: Can't convert PDF to a readable JPEG file format !!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources