Highlighted

Problem opening a PDF

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey just needed some help as things changed today with my lap top i was trying to view a pdf in microsoft edge as per normal i would be able to do this but today i was unable and message kept coming up unable to open pdf??So my tech support went through a

thanx.

[Edited by moderator to shorten title - don't type your whole post in the post title it gets cut off.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem opening a PDF

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey just needed some help as things changed today with my lap top i was trying to view a pdf in microsoft edge as per normal i would be able to do this but today i was unable and message kept coming up unable to open pdf??So my tech support went through a

thanx.

[Edited by moderator to shorten title - don't type your whole post in the post title it gets cut off.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like your post got cut off. According the note from the moderator who had to edit your post, you put it all in the title bar. The title has to be short or it gets cut off.

Anyway, what Adobe software are you using? You're mentioning PDFs, so you're probably talking about Acrobat, InDesign, or Illustrator. You've posted this in The Lounge​ which is not for support; it's just a general, all-of-Adobe kind of place. It's more of a hang out and be goofy place than anything (note the discussion about Adobe sports teams with puns).

Let us know what software you're using and a moderator can move your post to an appropriate, product-specific forum where people who know the software can help you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2016 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>trying to view a pdf in microsoft edge

Actually, I think that would mean either Reader or Acrobat would be the correct forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2016 0
Resources