Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem

Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I canceled my order and it said that i would get a refound.. But i haven't gotten it!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Hi there!

We're sorry for the trouble, the subscription of Creative Cloud all apps Individual membership is canceled and the amount is refunded in the same account/card which was used during the purchase of the subscription.

The refund is processed and it may take 2-3 business days to reflect on the card/bank statement. You may contact the bank to check about any amount credited from Adobe. 

You may also refer to the help article for more information https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/using/cancel-creative-cloud-subscription.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

We're sorry for the trouble, the subscription of Creative Cloud all apps Individual membership is canceled and the amount is refunded in the same account/card which was used during the purchase of the subscription.

The refund is processed and it may take 2-3 business days to reflect on the card/bank statement. You may contact the bank to check about any amount credited from Adobe. 

You may also refer to the help article for more information https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/using/cancel-creative-cloud-subscription.html

Let us know if you experience any issue.

Thanks for your time and patience.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources