Highlighted

Problems with closing and sending filled and signed Adobe Cloud documents

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello folks.  I have filled and signed a form in Adobe Cloud but it will not close and it will not allow it to be shared.  When I click on Ceate a Link I get told "Sorry, cannot create a link at this time. Please try again later." I've been trying for two days.  When I try and close the document ( and presumably save it) I get a dialovue box that says "TypeMismatchError"and it won't close.  Any súggestions? Cheers. Malc

TOPICS
Adobe Send, Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problems with closing and sending filled and signed Adobe Cloud documents

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello folks.  I have filled and signed a form in Adobe Cloud but it will not close and it will not allow it to be shared.  When I click on Ceate a Link I get told "Sorry, cannot create a link at this time. Please try again later." I've been trying for two days.  When I try and close the document ( and presumably save it) I get a dialovue box that says "TypeMismatchError"and it won't close.  Any súggestions? Cheers. Malc

TOPICS
Adobe Send, Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 05, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Malcolmb,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Would you please share the URL of Adobe Document Cloud through which you have been accessing services?

Meanwhile, try the steps mentioned below-

1- Use a different web browser or delete cache or cookies of the existing one and

2- Go to Adobe Document Cloud  and check back.

3- Still doesn't work, for testing turn internet security software off for a while.

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.]

4- Check with a different file and try sharing it via link.

Let us know the result.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2019 0
Resources