Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with my aws.amazon and ibm.bluemix.com microsoft

New Here ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello  

I  have some problems  with my  aws.amazon.com  ibm.bluemix and soon with   azure.com and visual studio.

I have developed to  domain cloud.com  and  Live Room and   some problem,  with AWS account  and they suspended my account because I need to pay one large amount money   and to  ibm.blemix.com

soon will be   and with Microsoft

any advice  how I can get this issues fixed and access what I have developed on AWS, IBM and Microsoft  for  make connection  between they and get finish  my  plan  please  if  I will not pay  they will  delete my account and  from 9 mount   my  work  mean its gone  and AWS IBM  and Microsoft will take and  me working  for  them  for free and with my account suspended  and  with credit score problem

If  I can get  help please  or  advice what  else in need to do for being reinstated my account and  for  get  my work done, please  its long  story  on AWS I can  analyse my data with quick sights   and I can see  large amount signs up costumers name and they from marketplace AWS  say contact technical team for reinstated my account for sell my software on AWS marketplace  I have to ask this and thy say if  I will pay full amount one time  my account will be reinstated   if can I have advice please

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not ONE of those links or products have anything to do with Adobe that I can see

You need to contact those companies to solve your problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

<they say if  I will pay full amount one time  my account will be reinstated..>

You don't need our advice.  You know what's required.  PAY YOUR BILLS.

If you want to own your own business, be responsible about it.  Never pay yourself until your operating costs are paid first.  That includes cost of goods, employees, servers and anything else that's necessary to stay in business.   If you can't manage that, your business will fail.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources