• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchased a new laptop and cannot get my PDF Pack to work. Do I need to download something again?

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purchased a new laptop and cannot get my PDF Pack to work.  Do I need to download something again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Hello Josephg,

As per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe PDFPack subscription, is that correct?

As Aandi correctly mentioned that you can download and install the free desktop version of Adobe Reader DC to access the services of Adobe PDFPack.

You can also access the services through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

As mentioned earlier by Aandi, download and install Adobe Reader DC Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's nothing to download (except the free Acrobat Reader DC). What happens when you try to use it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Josephg,

As per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe PDFPack subscription, is that correct?

As Aandi correctly mentioned that you can download and install the free desktop version of Adobe Reader DC to access the services of Adobe PDFPack.

You can also access the services through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

As mentioned earlier by Aandi, download and install Adobe Reader DC Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

just "sign-in" with your current Adobe ID and password in Adobe Reader to access the services.

For more troubleshooting, you can refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it and it is working. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources