• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Conversion Failure" in PDF export to jpeg or tif

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For whatever reason, I am no longer able to convert PDFs, and now it only says "conversion failure" and "an error has occured which has stopped the processing of the pdf".

I have an active account that I am logged into, and I was exporting PDFs last night with no trouble. It's not due to a broken file, as I tried again on files I've already converted and they didn't work either.

What do I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tiffanyd,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I just checked your account and I see your subscription to Adobe PDFPack is active. There is no issue with the subscription status.

You may try the suggestions suggested here: Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud... Or you may try exporting the file via browser:

Let us know if that works. If you still getting any issue let us know the exact problem or error if there is any.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tariq,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I had previously been to the links provided and unfortunately none were the

solution. What seemed to work was an old fashioned reboot. In the future if

I have a Time sensitive issue, is there a way I can talk to a human right

then?

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources