Highlighted

Re: Hello, how can I retrieve a proof of payment of my last order?

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello I subscribed to kizoa the 25 09 2018 I buy the model dvd for a motrent of 41.99 that I paid with my visa card we accept the payment but I do not have access to what I have order I am still asked to pay you want to check my account and give me access to that I pay my no Jacques Gosselin [Personal contact info removed - Mod] I would like to have a thank you thank you 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: Hello, how can I retrieve a proof of payment of my last order?

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello I subscribed to kizoa the 25 09 2018 I buy the model dvd for a motrent of 41.99 that I paid with my visa card we accept the payment but I do not have access to what I have order I am still asked to pay you want to check my account and give me access to that I pay my no Jacques Gosselin [Personal contact info removed - Mod] I would like to have a thank you thank you 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 07, 2018 0
Adorobat LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jacquesg,

We tried finding the details for your account using the email address you are logged into the forums, but no details were found. Do you have any other email address associated with the subscription?

Also, let us know the application you are using- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat?

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2018 1
Resources