• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Live Chat?!??

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tHAT INSTRUCTION IS A WASTE OF TIME.  I JUST SPENT 30 MINUTES WITH A CUSTOMER SUPPORT PERSON WHO SENT ME TO FORUMS FOR A SIMPLE PROBLEM.  NOW WHAT DO I DO FOR A PDF CONVERSION TO WINDOWS WORD.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Hi Edj,

Sorry for the trouble caused.

I have checked that you have purchased the Adobe Export PDF subscription.

Export PDF is an online Adobe Document Cloud service that helps you to convert PDF into editable MS Word, Excel and Rich Text Format file.

You can access Adobe Export PDF using your web browser, Adobe Acrobat Reader desktop software, or your mobile device.

- Use your browser to access the service online here https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf and sign in with your Adobe ID and password.

-

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What the Hell.  This is a waste of time.

Adobe insults its customers with the circular B.S.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Edj,

Sorry for the trouble caused.

I have checked that you have purchased the Adobe Export PDF subscription.

Export PDF is an online Adobe Document Cloud service that helps you to convert PDF into editable MS Word, Excel and Rich Text Format file.

You can access Adobe Export PDF using your web browser, Adobe Acrobat Reader desktop software, or your mobile device.

- Use your browser to access the service online here https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf and sign in with your Adobe ID and password.

- Download free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC desktop software from here Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution and sign-in to the

application with your Adobe ID.

- Use the free Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app for iOS, Android, or Windows Phone.

For further help, refer to the steps mentioned in the help document Using Adobe Export PDF.

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you experience any issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources