Highlighted

Re: Why can't I edit my scan PDF document?

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meeakshi,

I can see that you're on the staff.  I'm pretty desperate for an answer to the question I posed 3 days ago: Problem exporting a complex PDF as a Word Doc

Are you able to help - or even (I hope not) tell me that there is no solution to it so that I can look for a different approach?

Many thanks, Akanchha!  I really appreciate it!

Colin

Hi Colin,

Please refer this forum thread Problem exporting a complex PDF as a Word Doc for further discussion on this issue.

Reply to that forum thread if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: Why can't I edit my scan PDF document?

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meeakshi,

I can see that you're on the staff.  I'm pretty desperate for an answer to the question I posed 3 days ago: Problem exporting a complex PDF as a Word Doc

Are you able to help - or even (I hope not) tell me that there is no solution to it so that I can look for a different approach?

Many thanks, Akanchha!  I really appreciate it!

Colin

Hi Colin,

Please refer this forum thread Problem exporting a complex PDF as a Word Doc for further discussion on this issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 16, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colin,

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2018 1
Resources