Highlighted

Rearrange Toolbar Icons

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When my Acrobat window is narrow, it excludes the up-down page navigation buttons. These are the tools I use most often. How do I rearrange the tool icons so that the page buttons appear to the far left and do not get excluded?

TOPICS
How to, View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rearrange Toolbar Icons

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When my Acrobat window is narrow, it excludes the up-down page navigation buttons. These are the tools I use most often. How do I rearrange the tool icons so that the page buttons appear to the far left and do not get excluded?

TOPICS
How to, View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post the question in the forum for Adobe Acrobat.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't change the order of the items in the second toolbar, only the first one. In the second toolbar you can only add/remove items. Their order is fixed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2020 0
Resources