• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

REFUND NOW.

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2015 Sep 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, I am SO frustrated that I was taken on a ridiculous customer service path only to wind up in a forum. If I have a problem with an order, I want to talk to someone. I don't want to leave a message in a forum. Yet, a forum is my only "contact us" option. As if an entire CC subscription doesn't warrant any authentic shred of customer service.

I paid $25 to convert the documents I design in InDesign into Word Documents via the PDF converter. And this is what it spits out? Original on the left, converted Word on the right. I don't think so. This doesn't work for me at all. And it's virtually un-editable. The word doc freaks out when you try to work on it at all.

I want this subscription cancelled immediately, and to be refunded. It took 3 minutes of having this service to realize what an incredible waste of money it was for my needs. The free PDF to Word converter on the internet did a better job than this. I don't want any resolution besides an immediate refund and cancellation.

My order number is Ad018039855.

Screen Shot 2015-09-20 at 11.50.09 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Could you please tell what exactly have you purchased?

The page where you have posted your query is for Reader that is a free software from Adobe and does not permit any sort of conversion to another file format or editing.

Please verify what exactly have you subscribed for so that we could assist you accordingly.

Regards

Sukrit Dhingra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From your vague description I can guess that you subscribed to the ExportPDF service.  To cancel it follow https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-subscription-acrobat-online-services.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[topic moved to Document Cloud PDF Services forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources