• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove ability in sticky note to post doc to cloud

Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I remove this new feature of an ampersand showing up in the sticky note comment, which if I'm not careful, forwards the document to various email addresses to the cloud? Very annoying!

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , Share PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

What exactly you are referring above, would you please help us with the screenshot of comment feature you are referring above? It would be easy to understand your requirement.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try to attach two here. The first shows the ampersand that shows up in every comment, and the second shows what happens if accidentally clicked on--it opens a list of recent email addresses which mostly aren't relevant to the doc review. I tried to upload the screen shots, but it doesn't look like they did. Could you give me an email address?

Pam Harper

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pam,

You can add the screenshots using the "Insert Photos" icon provided in the reply window. Check the screenshot below:

insert image icon.JPG

Let us know if you still experience an issue in adding screenshots.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll try this again. I tried to attach using that method. Are jpgs OK?2019-11-20_10-55-29.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources