Highlighted

Removing the download option from a URL?

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to remove the option to download a PDF when you have sent someone to a URL link? It always gives the option to download it to their computer. If I am running a membership site and do not want them to be able to just download everything and save it in their first month, how can I remove the option?

Thanks everyone!

[Moved out of the forum Lounge (which is not for support and is not specific to Acrobat, Document Cloud, Creative Cloud, or anything really) and into what I hope is a more relevant forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Removing the download option from a URL?

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to remove the option to download a PDF when you have sent someone to a URL link? It always gives the option to download it to their computer. If I am running a membership site and do not want them to be able to just download everything and save it in their first month, how can I remove the option?

Thanks everyone!

[Moved out of the forum Lounge (which is not for support and is not specific to Acrobat, Document Cloud, Creative Cloud, or anything really) and into what I hope is a more relevant forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 03, 2017 0
Adorobat LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ariela91,

This behavior is by design. You may request a feature by visiting feature request form here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Thank You,

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2017 1
Resources