• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restoring PDF Pack Features

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2019 Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I subscribed to the annual PDF Pack (changed from monthly plan in App store), and cannot since covert any files to pdf etc. I tried cancelling the subscription option but was not successful. This is going on for two moths now. How can I restore the full paid for features? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2019 Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id (used in the next step), https://accounts.adobe.com/

if your account shows your currently have a pdf pack subscription, sign out and then back in here, Adobe Document Cloud , using the adobe id used to verify.

[moved from Downloading, Installing, Setting Up to Document Cloud PDF services]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks kglad. I logged in Adobe Document Cloud, but seen that I don't have any subscriptions. This is despite the  Fact that I have paid for a full year as per my App store account. I am not sure how to and to whom I should sent this complaint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources