• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ripped Off!

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purchased the export PDF App.  Yet it keeps asking me to subscribe every time I clink on it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Hi Joe,

Sadly, I was not able to locate the Adobe exportPDF order under your Adobe Id as no order is placed under the email address which you mentioned earlier and through which you are signed in on Forums.

You can refer the link to check the details for your order purchased through Apple iTunes: How to manage a PDF Pack subscription that was purchased on an iOs device (iPhone or IPad)

Or contact Apple support: Official Apple Support

Feel free to update this discussion in case you need further ass

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joe,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I tried to locate the details of Adobe export PDF App for the email which you used to sign in on Forums but did not find any details.

Please share the following details so that we can try to locate the subscription for you:

* From where did you purchase the Adobe Export PDF services, Play Store or Apple Store.

* When did you purchase the Adobe export PDF App.

* Which email address did you use to place the order.

If you have used any other email address apart from the one you use to sign in on Forums, please send us a private message.

Follow the instruction on the link to send Private message:  How Do I Send Private Message

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purchase App through Apple ITunes on my tablet.

$23.99. 08/08/2017

Sent from my iPhone

[email id removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the details, but sadly, the order of Adobe export pdf is yet not placed on your Adobe id which you mentioned. Please contact Apple support for the order confirmation: Official Apple Support

I will try to locate the details again at our end and will get back to you.

Thanks for your Time and Patience.

Keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joe,

Sadly, I was not able to locate the Adobe exportPDF order under your Adobe Id as no order is placed under the email address which you mentioned earlier and through which you are signed in on Forums.

You can refer the link to check the details for your order purchased through Apple iTunes: How to manage a PDF Pack subscription that was purchased on an iOs device (iPhone or IPad)

Or contact Apple support: Official Apple Support

Feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for looking in to it I will contact Apple and let them know of the problem.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I fell for the free trial; yet, when I attempted to cancel, there is NOONE ANSWERING CUSTOMER SUPPORT AT ALL.

The recording said my wait time would be 8 minutes; I hung up after over an hour on hold.  

Then, when I just went in to cancel all my trials, I not only got charged for 1 month of service, I get a late cancellation fee on top of it.  

This has to stop.  What rights do we have?  Any??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no free trial of Export PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources