Highlighted

Round and Round In Circles But Cannot Get App To Work

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sign into Adobe to use my Adobe Export PDf app on my MAC ver. 10.12.16. It welcomes me and asks me to subscribe to the app, but I already have a subscription, I just want to use the app. I click on the “Subscribe Now” button anyway, (my client is now really angry), You Already Have This Product! I’m informed by Adobe. Round and round, but no way to get the app to work. Help Please !

I have solved the issue. It has to do with signing in via Facebook ( an option you offer), instead of creating a password.

You may want to consider removing that option as other users may also go round and round, which eventually leads to insanity and loss of clientele.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Round and Round In Circles But Cannot Get App To Work

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sign into Adobe to use my Adobe Export PDf app on my MAC ver. 10.12.16. It welcomes me and asks me to subscribe to the app, but I already have a subscription, I just want to use the app. I click on the “Subscribe Now” button anyway, (my client is now really angry), You Already Have This Product! I’m informed by Adobe. Round and round, but no way to get the app to work. Help Please !

I have solved the issue. It has to do with signing in via Facebook ( an option you offer), instead of creating a password.

You may want to consider removing that option as other users may also go round and round, which eventually leads to insanity and loss of clientele.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 02, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mrsnaffle,

So sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused to you.

When you say that you "Sign In" into Adobe to use the Export PDF service, does that means you are trying to Sign in Adobe Acrobat DC or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC application or on Adobe website?

Please check the application installed on your computer, it should be Adobe Acrobat Reader DC not the Adobe Acrobat DC.

Export PDF is a online service that you can access online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Or also through the desktop application Adobe Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for trying to help, most appreciated.

1) Computer Version: I have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installed on my MAC. I select a pdf to export, I request it to be exported to Word, I am then immediately transported to Pricing | Export PDF ( your sales page) instead of getting a Word document.

2) I attempt to use the Cloud version. I am welcomed, my account is current, I have purchased the app, you've sent me a receipt.

I click on Export to Word I'm taken to https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf asking me to purchase your product again. I already own the product, I just want to use it!

Any thoughts?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing your findings, glad to hear this has resolved for you. Your feedback is noted  however, you may also fill this form and share your views- Feature Request/Bug Report Form

-Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2018 0
Resources