Highlighted

Scanning and Uploading issue

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am scanning and uploading documents in PDF form.  When I go to upload the files, I can only see the adobe symbol (not the picture of the document).  It makes it difficult to upload many documents when I have to click once on each one to see which one it is. Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scanning and Uploading issue

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am scanning and uploading documents in PDF form.  When I go to upload the files, I can only see the adobe symbol (not the picture of the document).  It makes it difficult to upload many documents when I have to click once on each one to see which one it is. Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 20, 2017 0
sb116 LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jaimeh23370275,

Please try the steps below and see if it works:

• Open the application
  • Go to Edit>Preferences>General
    • Accordingly check or un check the option that says Enable PDF thumbnail previews in Windows Explorer

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Supriya

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2017 0
Resources