• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scanning directly to Document Cloud from Document Scanner

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm about to buy a document scanner to convert a number of files with printed documents into PDF. The amount of files / documents to convert clearly makes it not feasible to use Acrobat with a scanner to scan page-by-page (as described in https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/scan-documents-pdf.html). I'm talking about devices like the Brother ADS-2800W, which scans 40 pages per minute full-duplex. 

When I checked the capabilities of this and other devices, I noted they all support storing documents in various cloud storages (Dropbox, Onedrive, you name it) - but no devices support uploading scans to Document Cloud! Why is that?

TOPICS
Create PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The scanner software doesn't support this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bernd, this is pretty obviously what I am "complaining" about.

This is actually a feature request to motivate Adobe to collaborate with major scanner producers like Brother (which produce excellent devices) to add such support. I haven't seen such support advertised for other brands, neither.

I will contact the Document Cloud management internally and eventually report back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources