Highlighted

Send and Track account not recognized

New Here ,
May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I go to send and track a question yet when click on "send personalized invitations" in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC I get the "Upgrade to" description and buttons. I actually click on "Upgrade Now" sign in and then get an error as I already have an account! Help!!!

TOPICS
Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Send and Track account not recognized

New Here ,
May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I go to send and track a question yet when click on "send personalized invitations" in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC I get the "Upgrade to" description and buttons. I actually click on "Upgrade Now" sign in and then get an error as I already have an account! Help!!!

TOPICS
Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 08, 2017 0
pdhir27 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Craig Pichach,

Thanks for writing in to us.

Can you help us with the following information:

• The steps that you are executing that is leading you to the error and a snapshot of the error you are receiving.

A video of the whole workflow would be great.

• The version of Acrobat Reader DC. Click on Help in menu bar >> click on About Adobe Acrobat Reader DC >> take a snapshot of the dialog.
  • If possible can you please share the dumps of Acrobat Reader DC when you get this error dialog? The steps for getting the dumps are:

a. When Error Dialog appears, Open Windows Task Manager >> Go to Processes >> There you can find 2 processes of                    AcroRd32.exe

b. Right click on each process and click Create Dump File. Dump file will be created in the Temp folder of the user(as                     specified on the dialog you get after creating dump files).

c. Save both the DMP files (For each AcroRd32.exe process) on any Cloud Storage and share the link for both the dumps                     with us on the mail: dhir@adobe.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

-puja.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2017 1
Resources