• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send and Track: Does it support digital signing by recipients, and will it work in a Citrix environment?

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2016 Jan 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a user asking about Adobe Send & Track.  Her intent is to use it to send documents to subcontractors/vendors for signing.  Does this service work in such a way?  Her thinking is that it will give them a link to go to and view the document where they can digitally sign/approve the document, and it will alert her that it's ready, allowing her to download the newly signed document from the Cloud.  Looking at the page for the product I don't see anything specifically mentioning this, and it looked like it would send them a link to the document where they could download it, but then they would need to sign it and email it back to her. *UPDATE* I see it appears the PDF Pack license supports signing.

If the service will work as she's hoping, would there be an issue installing it in a Citrix environment?  All our users use Citrix XenApp to access their Outlook mailboxes, and I wanted to ensure that the plugin could be installed and only visible to/usable by her (we would need to install the plugin on about 6 different servers in the farm, but it would only be "active" in her profile).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 24, 2016 Mar 24, 2016

Hi Joe,

You can use the eSign service to accomplish the signing workflow you mentioned.

eSign service, e-signatures online, formerly EchoSign | Adobe Document Cloud

Regards,

Rave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2016 Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joe,

You can use the eSign service to accomplish the signing workflow you mentioned.

eSign service, e-signatures online, formerly EchoSign | Adobe Document Cloud

Regards,

Rave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources