Highlighted

Send and Track for Outlook only shows in replies

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

For some reason, the button for Adobe Send and Track only shows when replying to an email in Outlook 2016.  I've tried resetting the toolbars, but I never modified them to begin with.  I do have Acrobat DC and I am signed in to Send and Track.

Is there any way I can make Send and Track appear as an option when sending email?

Thanks!

Greg

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Send and Track for Outlook only shows in replies

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

For some reason, the button for Adobe Send and Track only shows when replying to an email in Outlook 2016.  I've tried resetting the toolbars, but I never modified them to begin with.  I do have Acrobat DC and I am signed in to Send and Track.

Is there any way I can make Send and Track appear as an option when sending email?

Thanks!

Greg

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 19, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ScreamAndFly,

Adobe Send and Track only appears when you compose a new email or when you reply to an email.

It will not show up in the toolbar when you check email on Outlook. This is a designed behavior.

Screenshot : When composing new mail

Screenshot: when replying to an email

Please share the screenshot if it is not shows in any of these cases.

Also let us know the dot version of Adobe Acrobat DC and OS you are working on.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 20, 2016 1
Resources