• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send and Track gone from Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can no longer find the 'Send and Track' tool / button in my Acrobat DC application.

Am I limited to using Send and Track only via browser now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Hi Teresa,

Corrected the above response.

Yes, this is correct that the UI has been changed and it will appear as "Share" within the Acrobat application and on Document Cloud web. The help article shared above would provide guidance in share & track.

Thanks for your feedback. One of the key focus of our release is to help Acrobat and Document cloud users collaborate on documents specifically to share and get feedback or signatures. With that end, we introduced the Share button on the top bar that op

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Teresal,

In the latest release, Acrobat DC is re-imagined with a simple and consistent user experience across desktop, web, and mobile-including touch-enabled devices.

What's new in Adobe Acrobat DC

The Send & Track has not been removed, its just available with new experience of "Share". Which you can access via Acrobat DC as well as online via web browser- Adobe Document Cloud

Related help document- Share and track PDFs online using Adobe Document Cloud

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Akanchha,

Thank you for your reply.

I do not have a tool named 'Share & Track' in my Acrobat DC application. The only tool I see in our recent upgrade of Acrobat DC is 'Share'.

I've read the linked page you have provided and played around with it in Acrobat DC. Unfortunately the 'Share' tool does not include the option to send the file with a custom email message with email subject line like Send & Track does. We use this valuable tool to send secure PDF files to our customers for viewing only (not printing).

Thank goodness Send & Track (via browser) still allows this. We would love this awesome tool to be added back to the Acrobat DC console again as we use it almost daily.

Obviously there are possible workarounds, but having the Send & Track tool (just like what is now only available via browser) within the software was definitely much more streamlined.

Teresa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Teresa,

Corrected the above response.

Yes, this is correct that the UI has been changed and it will appear as "Share" within the Acrobat application and on Document Cloud web. The help article shared above would provide guidance in share & track.

Thanks for your feedback. One of the key focus of our release is to help Acrobat and Document cloud users collaborate on documents specifically to share and get feedback or signatures. With that end, we introduced the Share button on the top bar that opens the new Share pane experience to share documents for view and review. We wanted this to be easily available to our users when they need to share PDFs. However, we understand that for some users especially who are heavy users of Quick tools this might lead to a few more tools being pushed to an overflow menu. We will work towards addressing that in our upcoming release.

Use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features- Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources