Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send form for signature from alternate email address

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2016 Mar 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am using Acrobat Pro to prepare a form and subsequently send for signature. I'm self employed and work on a number of projects but depending on the form I'm sending, I'd like to be able to send for a signature from the appropriate email account (4 accounts in use).

Can you please advise how to send the document from a different email address and receive the signed document to that account as well? I don't want to use my personal email address for this.

Many thanks,

Grant

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Hi Lovical,

As you have mentioned above that even after changing the email address, it shows your personal email address in the sender option.

I would suggest you contact support in this case.

You may contact support through this link: Contact Customer Care

Once the link is open, please sign in with your Adobe ID under which you have purchased the product.

Then select the product and the issue from the options provided.

At the bottom of the page, you will find an option " Show me my contact options"

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2016 Mar 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi grant1608,

I am sorry as you will not be able to send document with different email account.

However you can change the Adobe ID to the email address from which you wish to send document for signature.

Refer this KB doc for changing Adobe ID Manage your Adobe ID account

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not appear to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I am having the same problem.  I signed up for Adobe cloud suites from my personal address.  But now when I go to send out an NDA to someone, it keeps showing that's it's coming from my personal email address even though I've changed everything in the manage "My Account" settings to reflect my business email address.  please help resolve this.  We can't possibly be stuck here. We should be able to send a pdf or NDA for example from the address a verified address that we chose on our account. PLEASE HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I am having the same problem.  I signed up for Adobe cloud suites from my personal address.  But now when I go to send out an NDA to someone, it keeps showing that's it's coming from my personal email address even though I've changed everything in the manage "My Account" settings to reflect my business email address.  please help resolve this.  We can't possibly be stuck here. We should be able to send a pdf or NDA for example from the address a verified address that we chose on our account. PLEASE HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lovical,

As you have mentioned above that even after changing the email address, it shows your personal email address in the sender option.

I would suggest you contact support in this case.

You may contact support through this link: Contact Customer Care

Once the link is open, please sign in with your Adobe ID under which you have purchased the product.

Then select the product and the issue from the options provided.

At the bottom of the page, you will find an option " Show me my contact options" in the blue box.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello is this supposed to work?  Currently I use Ilovepdf.com but would use adobe if I was confident I could change which account the email comes from, depending on the business I'm operating on behalf of. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did this get resolved as I'd love to know how to change this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too!  Has this been resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael27828213qzq0,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please let us know the issue you are experiencing.

Do you get any error messages while sending documents for signature?

Share more information for a better understanding.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

C'mon Adobe get it together. This should be an easy thing to do. Everyone has more than one business they represent these days. Just because I pay you from one email associated with my Cloud, I still need to have docs signed from my other entities.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources