Highlighted

Send & Track error

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've been receiving the following error in Send & Track for the last couple of days after sending files. I've tried sending them inside and outside my organization, same issue

Thanks

S&T.png

TOPICS
Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Send & Track error

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've been receiving the following error in Send & Track for the last couple of days after sending files. I've tried sending them inside and outside my organization, same issue

Thanks

S&T.png

TOPICS
Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 25, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nickg,

As screenshot shared, do you get this error online or using desktop application Adobe Reader DC?

There isn't seems to be any problem with the document cloud services page, as it might be an intermittent issue with the website.

You may check the following-

1- If you are working on desktop application Adobe Reader DC, check at the upper right corner whether you see your name there or not?

2- Check online via https://cloud.acrobat.com/send  using a different web browser and see if that works.

3- If you have installed any internet security software(antivirus) then you may turn that off for a while and check.

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.]

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2018 1
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent this to my personal email also and opened it from home, with the same result. I also sent it to others who were not on the same network or running the same antivirus as me and they got the same message. Can you follow the link and tell me if you get the same message??

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/77048a79-6494-4349-9175-2ed9c6490167

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2018 0
Resources