Highlighted

Send & Track - Personalized Invite not being delivered

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried multiple email addresses (yes, they are correct), and the Send & Track - Personalized Invite never comes through.  This is for invites being sent today, so is Adobe having email server issues, or some other tech problems?  Thanks.

TOPICS
Adobe Send, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Send & Track - Personalized Invite not being delivered

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried multiple email addresses (yes, they are correct), and the Send & Track - Personalized Invite never comes through.  This is for invites being sent today, so is Adobe having email server issues, or some other tech problems?  Thanks.

TOPICS
Adobe Send, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 02, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Adobe server issue?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

#AnandaSri Adobe tech support can you please respond to this - this problem is now reported by three different users (I am refering to myself B Prior Foundation, jeffreyf34586531and SuffolkTV8)  - as an IT support professional I can strongly suggest that there is an issue at the adobe end which needs to be fixed immediately. Thank You.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2017 1
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to forward a response today (10/3/17) which shows as sent in the Adobe Send & Track menu. The new message shows as sent but still nothing coming through via email with notification.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2017 0
AVant LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tested and now functioning properly

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2017 0
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of 10/3/2017 at 1:00pm EDT, it worked.  A bit inconvenient, given it is quarter-end and I am trying to send out documents.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2017 0
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried it again at 1:09 p.m. EST, it worked that time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2017 0
Resources