• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shared cloud documents remain in Shared Documents list.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Acrobat, shared PDFs (mine as well as files shared by others) are deleted but remain in the shared document list, making it impossible to know which documents have completed their work cycle. Clicking the document gives the error message: "File Not Found. The file you are trying to access could not be found. The file may have been deleted or moved in another session." Selecting the document's check box, the management tools are completely absent. We are using the Share With Others tool.

TOPICS
Manage files , Organize PDF pages

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please try Sign-out and then Sign-in into Acrobat and see if it erases the entry ? Also please let us know the versions of Acrobat and Machine you are using.

Regards,

Arvind

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Arvind, thanks for the help!  I was able to pose my issue as a message to the Acrobat facebook identity. I/we are still working toward a solution, and I'm currently writing up some documentation about our workflow prodedure. Hopefully a solution will be forthcoming which I'll post here for anyone with a similar issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources