Highlighted

sharing links to docs

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I share a file from my cloud documents in Adobe, it's asking for a password/login for the recipient.  It didn't used to do this and I'd prefer them to be able to open the link without a password.  Can someone advise?  thanks

TOPICS
Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

sharing links to docs

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I share a file from my cloud documents in Adobe, it's asking for a password/login for the recipient.  It didn't used to do this and I'd prefer them to be able to open the link without a password.  Can someone advise?  thanks

TOPICS
Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 04, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bethatkinsbell,

Could you please share the exact workflow of how you have been sharing the file? And is that file located to Document Cloud or Cloud storage?

Is it asking to set up a password for the document or your Adobe account password?

Can you check with a different file?

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response Akanchha.

From the Document Cloud, I was copying the URL from the search bar and inserting that into an email.  Often I am responding to emails and don't want to have to create a new one.  Is this causing the problem?  I have done that for a good while and never had a problem until recently.  I appreciate your help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2017 0
Resources