• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sign in error even though i am signed in when trying to convert a pdf to word doc

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to convert a pdf file to word document. I did this many times and now get an error saying " Sign in Error" I am signed in though. I don't know how to get past this error.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Hey Suzette,

We sincerely apologize for the delay on response to your query.

If you are still experiencing the same problem then you may try the following troubleshooting steps-

1- If you are experiencing this problem using Adobe Reader then you may check the update. Open Reader>Help>Check for update

2- Please turn the internet security software off for a while and check back.

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Suzette,

We sincerely apologize for the delay on response to your query.

If you are still experiencing the same problem then you may try the following troubleshooting steps-

1- If you are experiencing this problem using Adobe Reader then you may check the update. Open Reader>Help>Check for update

2- Please turn the internet security software off for a while and check back.

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.]

3- Try the conversion through- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  and if it works through that then you may try the next step.

4- Uninstall the Reader using cleaner tool Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs  and reinstall it Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Let us know the result. And if you have managed to find the resolution to this problem then please do share your findings.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources