• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signed up for Adobe PDF Pack but keep getting messages about free trial

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up and gave Adobe my payment for Adobe PDF pack, Annual.  Yet it seems to think I need to "use a free trial for 7 days".  Why hasn't it recognized I have already paid for the software???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

You are, I think, trying to use the software "Acrobat Professional". But that isn't what you paid for. So Acrobat is running as a trial.

If you want Acrobat, you need to subscribe.

If you don't want Acrobat, you need to uninstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are, I think, trying to use the software "Acrobat Professional". But that isn't what you paid for. So Acrobat is running as a trial.

If you want Acrobat, you need to subscribe.

If you don't want Acrobat, you need to uninstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They don't seem to make it very clear about this pack.  The PDF pack runs as an ADD ON to another PAID subscription the Acrobat Pro DC.  If you don't want to pay for another subscription you can log onto the website I listed and use the PDF pack. I have been fighting this exact same issue today.  https://cloud.acrobat.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No PDF Pack is not an add on for paid software. It is, if you want, an add on for the FREE Acrobat Reader. The problem is paying for one thing and then downloading a different paid for thing. Happy to accept it isn’t clear tho

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources